If you have a payment due with us we can take it from any alternative cards stored on your account. If your lost or stolen card is the only one on our system but you do have another card, you can add this extra card to the system and we can take your payment from that one.
You can update your payment details in the App or online by logging onto "my account" and then "add payment method" in the "billing" section.
You can select "preferred card" if you want to use this one for future transactions. Alternatively, you can click PAY NOW and use this card as a once off - just remember to unclick "store for future payments".
Once you have found your card again or received a new one, you can update the details of your preferred card in your account via the App or website, by following the instructions above.
Don’t have another way to pay?
You can report your card is cancelled/lost or stolen via the app or web login.
What can I expect to happen?
All cards on the account reported:
- The cards will be removed from our system
- Active Payments will be delayed by 2 weeks while you wait for your new card(s)
- You will not be able to make purchases until you add your new card(s) to your account
One card reported (other cards available on the account)
- The card will be removed from our system
- Active Payments will move to another card on your account (you can check your updated repayment schedule to confirm which card the active payments have moved to)
Once you receive your new card(s), you can log into your account via the App or online to update your payment method (need help with that? Click here).
Note: Card cancellation request can be only requested once a year.