Pay what you can when you can!
You can however, use the pay part payment feature - this is quite new only works from logging on via our URL not our mobile app.
1. Login to your account via our URL afterpay.com
2. Click on payments schedule
3. Click on view order
4. Click on the new button 'Make a payment' just under the order summary
5. A new screen opens up - you can key in the amount you wish to repay - this can be all or part of the instalment or the whole remaining order value if you wish. The payment schedule is adjusted to show what you have paid.
6. In this example I have paid a bit more off than just the instalment amount so it has reduced the next payment. Really handy if you have just been paid but couldn't afford to pay both instalments in one go. So you can choose to pay more or less than the full instalment amount, giving you a bit more flexibility than before. When the next due date comes along we will only collect whatever is still owing so you can relax and let us get on with that.
We are always interested in customer feedback so give it a go and tell us what you think - we know you want to be able to manage your payments with more flexibility and we do listen and take your ideas on board.