The main differences between the Afterpay Card and Afterpay Plus Card are:
- Afterpay Card allows you to shop in-store at retailers that accept Afterpay.
- Afterpay Plus Card: Shop in-store with any retailer and can be used almost anywhere Apple Pay, Google Pay, or Samsung Pay is accepted. Offers you the ability to choose a preferred payment day to align your future order repayments.
Using the Afterpay Card and want to check which retailers accept Afterpay in-store? Click here.
When you're ready to pay, use your Apple Pay or Google Pay wallet and select the Afterpay Card/Afterpay Plus Card to tap and pay!
Being asked for a PIN?
To set up a PIN for your Afterpay Card:
- Click the In-Store tab at the bottom of the app
- Click the 'How it works' button on top right hand corner
- Click how to set or update your pin
- Click on 'Set or update your PIN
How much can I spend?
If you’re an existing Afterpay shopper
Your outstanding payments may affect your ability to make another purchase
The number of purchases you currently have 'open' with us could affect your ability to make another purchase
Previous late payments—even those made before a late fee is charged—will reduce your spending limits on future purchases, both in store and online.
If you’re a new Afterpay shopper
We start new shoppers with a lower spending limit that typically increases over time with more purchases and good payment history.
You can learn more here.