When you have an installment due, we will notify you beforehand so you can make sure that there is enough money in your account. Afterpay will direct debit your payment on your agreed payment date.
Alternatively, you can always make the payment early or on the specified due date yourself! To do this, follow the instructions below:
Via the App:
- Log in to your Afterpay App
- Select the “My Afterpay” option in the bottom right of your screen
- Select the “Orders” tab
- You will see a list of your current payments. To make a manual payment on a single installment, click the “Pay” button next to your desired payment.
- Ensure the right card is selected, and click “Submit payment"
If you’re wanting to pay off the entire owing balance on your account in one transaction, click here.
Via your online account:
- Log in to your Afterpay account on a browser
- Select the “upcoming payments” option on the top left of your screen
- Locate the payment that you wish to make
- Click “Pay now”
- Ensure the right card is selected, and click “submit payment”