When you have an installment due, we will notify you beforehand so you can make sure that there is enough money in your account. Afterpay will direct debit your payment on your agreed payment date.
Eligible customers who have multiple installments due on the same date, with the same eligible payment method may have their payments automatically bundled and processed in one transaction at Afterpay’s election. This applies to Pay in 4 orders only, Pay Monthly orders are not included.
Tip! If you’ve been charged an amount that looks different to what you’re expecting, please double check the payment confirmation email that is sent to you as your payments may have been bundled. This email will provide you with a breakdown of the payment, so you can identify which installments were paid.
You can also make payments early or on the specified due date yourself! To do this, follow the instructions below:
Via the app:
- After logging in to your app, tap on 'My Afterpay' in the bottom right of your screen
- Tap on ‘Orders’, then ‘Upcoming Payments’.
- You will see a list of your upcoming payments. To make a manual payment on a single installment, click the 'Pay' button next to your desired payment.
- Confirm the amount you would like to pay, ensure the right card is selected, and tap 'Submit payment'. If you would like to make a one-off payment with a different card, tap ‘New payment method’, enter the card details and tap ‘Submit payment’. All done!
If you’re wanting to pay off the entire owing balance on your account in one transaction, click here.
Via the Afterpay website:
- After logging in to your account via the Afterpay website, click the ‘Upcoming Payments’ option in the upper left of your screen (or click the 3 lines in the upper left then ‘Upcoming Payments’ if on a mobile device).
- Locate the payment that you wish to make.
- Click 'Pay now' (or click the ‘Pay’ button if on a mobile device).
- Ensure the right card is selected, and click 'Submit payment'. If you would like to make a one-off payment with a different card, select ‘New payment method’, enter the card details and untick the ‘Store this card for future payments’ box before submitting your payment. All done!