We get it, waiting for a delivery sucks!
That said, we do not have any influence over the delivery timeframe of your purchase. Many retailers will provide tracking information online for you to keep checking. Alternatively give the merchant a call or drop them a line contact details are usually found on their website.
You need to wait at least 7 days before creating a dispute | claim for non receipt of goods from the date you place your order.
How to raise a dispute from your Mobile App
- Log onto App make sure you have the latest version
- Go to My Afterpay
- Go to Orders
- Then click all orders
- Find the order that has not been received
- Click the 3 dots top right hand side of the dispute
- Choose goods not received
- Follow the prompts to fill out the required information, be sure to include as much information as possible including the correspondence you received from the merchant.
- This will raise a query direct with the merchant - they will receive whatever you write so make sure it is clear!
What happens next?
- The merchant will review the case and respond to you with an update /outcome. You will see an update on the order on your online account.
What do you need to do in the meantime?
- Click the refund / return button to let us know that you are expecting a refund - this will help you by moving out the next payment due date to allow some time for the dispute to be resolved.