Returning goods is all subject to the stores returns policy and is outside of the control of Afterpay.
Please check before attempting to return good purchased online in-store with the store themselves. Some stores will not accept goods purchased online back to the store.
- Launch the Afterpay app and select the Card tab
- Select the 'i' icon in the top right corner to open the How It Works Page
- Select 'How do I return an order?'
- Select 'Make an Afterpay Card return'
- Select 'Refund to Afterpay Card'
- Your digital wallet will open; be sure that our Mint and Black Card is on screen
- Hold your phone near the card reader at the register
After you have returned the goods in-store?
- Occasionally you may have to match up the return in your Afterpay App, if this is required when you log onto your Afterpay App you will have a notification to say "Complete refund" (see screenshot below) we will send you and SMS to nudge you to take action
- If when you log in the notification says "unable to find a match" you will not have to do anything - we will match it up for you behind the scenes
- Follow the in-app instructions to match up the refund to the correct order
- Pretty simple and straightforward - if you get stuck just get in-touch and our team will help you out