Received a verification error?
You will need to wait a few hours, and then go back into your digital wallet to see if the card has updated.
If after a few hours your card hasn't verified, you will need to delete the card from your digital wallet, wait 24 hours and reattempt to set up the card.
Check NFC is turned on following the steps below.
- Open Settings
- Tap ‘Connected devices’
- Turn on NFC
If you cannot see the option to ‘Add to Apple Wallet’ you will need to follow the below steps to reduce the text size on your device.
- Go to Settings > Display & Brightness, then select Text Size.
- Drag the slider to select a smaller font size
Having trouble setting up your Apple Pay after getting a new Apple device? or are you trying to add it to your Apple Watch? follow the below steps.
- Remove the Card from your iPhone's wallet
- Re-add the card in our app by following the prompts but when you get to the final stages it will ask to add the card to your iPhone or Apple Watch - at this point select Apple Watch
- After it has been set up and added to the watch, the card can be added to the iPhone
- Remember, regardless of whether you use your iPhone or Apple Watch to pay, you must go through the Afterpay Mobile App (via phone) first to activate the Afterpay Card