While Afterpay doesn’t specify a minimum purchase amount, stores may. Please ask a store associate if you are unsure. You’ll see the maximum amount displayed clearly in the Afterpay app prior to your purchase as the amount you have been pre-approved to spend. Please note, pre-approval is not a guarantee of approval at the time of purchase.
Articles in this section
- How do in-store purchases work with Afterpay? Afterpay Card
- Who can purchase in-store using the Afterpay Card?
- How do I return something I purchased in-store using Afterpay?
- Help! I’m having trouble making an in-store purchase with Afterpay
- Where can I shop In-Store using Afterpay Card?
- Where can I see my past in-store Afterpay purchases?
- What happens if I can’t make a payment on-time?
- Is there a minimum on in-store Afterpay purchases? Is there a maximum?
- Once I’ve added the card to my Apple Wallet or Google Wallet can I delete it and re-add it?
- Can I return an online purchase to the Afterpay card?