Generally, online purchases will need to be processed as online returns, with the exception of retailers who accept online returns in store. If the store does not accept online returns in store, you will need to follow the store’s online return policy.
Articles in this section
- How do in-store purchases work with Afterpay?
- Who can purchase in-store using the Afterpay Card?
- How do I return something I purchased in-store using Afterpay?
- Help! I’m having trouble making an in-store purchase with Afterpay
- Where can I shop In-Store using Afterpay Card?
- Where can I see my past in-store Afterpay purchases?
- What happens if I can’t make a payment on-time?
- Is there a minimum on in-store Afterpay purchases? Is there a maximum?
- Once I’ve added the card to my Apple Wallet or Google Wallet can I delete it and re-add it?
- Can I return an online purchase to the Afterpay card?