If you’d like to set up a new card you may do so by following the same set up steps from within the Afterpay app. It will again be attached to your existing Afterpay account. You can also set up multiple Afterpay cards associated with your Afterpay account if you use multiple devices.
Articles in this section
- How do in-store purchases work with Afterpay?
- Who can purchase in store using the Afterpay Card?
- How do I return something I purchased in-store using Afterpay?
- Help! I’m having trouble making an in-store purchase with Afterpay
- Where can I see my past in-store Afterpay purchases?
- What happens if I can’t make a payment on-time?
- Is there a minimum on in-store Afterpay purchases? Is there a maximum?
- Once I’ve added the card to my Apple Wallet or Google Wallet can I delete it and re-add it?
- Can I return an online purchase to the Afterpay card?
- How do I know if my device can be used to make an in-store purchase with Afterpay?