Afterpay is now available in participating stores, giving shoppers the ability to split each purchase total into 4 payments, every 2 weeks—just like online.
It’s easy to use. Simply download the Afterpay mobile app, set up the Afterpay card, and use your Afterpay card with Apple Pay or Google Pay to make a contactless payment at check out!
How to Purchase
- Download the Afterpay app from the Apple App Store or Google Play Store.
- Log in or create an Afterpay account.
- Tap the Card tab in the app and follow the steps to set up the Afterpay Card and add it to your Apple Wallet or Google Wallet.
- At the register, launch the Afterpay app and tap the Card tab to see the amount you are pre-approved to spend.
- Tap the “Open Wallet to Pay in-Store” button to activate the Afterpay card and launch it in your digital wallet. (For Apple Pay, you will be prompted to use either Face ID, Touch ID or device passcode to authenticate your Afterpay purchase.)
- Hold your phone near the card reader at the register, take your items home immediately, and pay your purchase total over four installments.
- Success! You’ll see a confirmation of your purchase in the app.