If customers are having issues using Afterpay in your store, you should instruct them to reach out to Afterpay Customer Service:
- Try our In App Chat: Profile icon > Help > Compose message in top right corner of app > Start a Conversation
- Visit the Afterpay Customer Help Center
- Get in touch with us via email
- Afterpay Customer Service Phone: 1.855.289.6014 (Mon-Fri 7am-7pm CST, Sat 7am-6pm CST)
General Troubleshooting Tips:
- Ensure they are connected to WiFI or using data so the Afterpay Card can be activated in the app.
- Make sure that the payment method saved in their Afterpay app is current and correct.
- Did the customer access the Afterpay Card through the Afterpay app? It is essential that the customer click the “Authorize and pay in-store” and “Pay in-store with Apple Pay or Google Pay” buttons to activate the Afterpay Card. If the customer opens the Card directly from their digital wallet, the Card will not activate, and the purchase will not be successful.
- Does your store have a minimum or maximum purchase amount for Afterpay? Make sure those requirements have been met.
Click here to access more knowledge base articles for how to transact with an Afterpay Card.