If you receive what you believe to be a phishing email, you can report it to our security team by attaching the email (as an .eml file) and sending it to email@example.com
You can attach emails to other emails without downloading them first. When you attach an email, it becomes an .eml file.
How to forward attachments as email
- On your computer, go to Gmail.
- Select the emails that you want. (Tick the checkbox to the left of the email)
- Click More on the top toolbar > forward as attachment.
- In the “To” field, add recipients. You can also add recipients in the “Cc” and “Bcc” fields.
- Add a subject.
- Write your message.
- At the bottom, click Send.
Note: To forward as an attachment, you can also right-click on a message or drag and drop the file into the body of your message.
Gmail support can be found HERE.
- Select the email in the message list.
- On the main Outlook Ribbon, select More > Forward as attachment.
When you forward a message, the message includes any attachments that were included with the original message. Additional attachments can be added to the message.
Attachments aren’t included when you reply to a message. You can manually add attachments to any reply message.
Microsoft support can be found HERE