Settlement files are available via Afterpay Merchant Portal this allows you to see which orders are in the variety of currencies AU, USA, UK, CAN and NZ transactions in the ‘Consumer Country’ column
Articles in this section
- Are any additional fees or charges applied to the exchange rate used or to the cost of the purchase by the customer?
- Cross Border Trade - What is it?
- Cross Border Trade - What happens when a refund is issued by a Retailer?
- Will we (merchants) be able to see the amounts the customer sees or will the merchant portal always show in our currency?
- When do I get paid for cross border transactions?
- Cross Border Trade - How do I see the cross border transactions that are made each day?
- Cross Border Trade - Why is the currency conversion rate on Google different to what is displayed for a purchase on Afterpay?
- Cross Border Trade - How is the exchange rate determined?