Afterpay is available to people who:
- Live in New Zealand;
- Are at least 18 years old;
- Are capable of entering into a legally binding contract;
- Have a valid and verifiable email address and mobile number; and
- Use a New Zealand credit or debit card to make the purchase.
- Can provide a valid ID such as a NZ Driver Licence and/or NZ Passport
You do not need to register prior to making your first Afterpay purchase.
When you are making a purchase with one of our favourite stores found in the Shop Directory, simply choose Afterpay as your payment method at checkout. If it’s your first time using Afterpay, you will provide payment details as usual to complete your purchase.
Once your first order is approved, your Afterpay account is created. All you need to do is visit www.afterpay.com to set up a password, and you will be able to make more purchases using Afterpay by simply entering your log in details upon checkout.
Make shopping even easier by downloading our App - now available at App store and Google Play.