We get it, waiting for a delivery sucks!
That said, we do not have any influence over the delivery timeframe of your purchase. Many retailers will provide tracking information online for you to keep checking. Alternatively give the merchant a call or drop them a line contact details are usually found on their website.
How to raise a dispute from your mobile App
- Log onto App make sure you have the latest version
- Go to My Afterpay
- Go to Orders
- Then click all orders
- Find the order that has not been received
- Click the 'more' button top right hand side
- Choose goods not received
- Follow the prompts to fill out the required information, be sure to include as much information as possible including the correspondence you received from the merchant.
- This will raise a query direct with the merchant - they will receive whatever you write so make sure it is clear!
What happens next?
- The merchant will review the case and respond to you with an update /outcome. You will see an update on the order on your online account.
What do you need to do in the meantime?
- You can push out the next payment so that you are not paying us whilst waiting for the issue to be resolved
- Go back to the order and click the 'more' button again
- This time click the refund / return button to let us know that you are expecting a refund - this will help you by moving out the next payment due date to allow some time for the dispute to be resolved.