You don't need to register prior to making your first Afterpay purchase.
When you are making a purchase with one of our favourite stores found in the Shop Directory, simply choose Afterpay as your payment method at checkout. If it’s your first time using Afterpay, you will provide payment details as usual to complete your purchase.
Once your first order is approved, your Afterpay account is created. All you need to do is visit www.afterpay.com to set up a password, and you will be able to make more purchases using Afterpay by simply entering your log in details upon checkout.
To be eligible to use Afterpay you must:
- be an individual who is at least 18 years old (Alberta, Manitoba, Ontario, Prince Edward Island, Quebec, Saskatchewan); 19 for all other provinces
- be a resident of Canada;
- be capable of entering into a legally binding contract;
- have a valid and verifiable email address and mobile telephone number;
- provide a valid delivery address in Canada; and
- be authorised to use the Payment Method provided (Canada-issued Visa / Mastercard debit or credit card)