Ultimately, our aim is to provide our customers with access to a huge range of merchants, which means we don’t make the decision to decline a new merchant lightly. Unfortunately though, once we formally advise you that your application has been declined, we won’t be able to assist you further.
Articles in this section
- I am a merchant how do I apply for Afterpay Australia?
- Health Practitioner - I want to add Afterpay to my payment options
- How long will it take to process my application?
- Why have I been asked to provide further information to support my Afterpay application?
- What happens if my application is declined?
- Can I appeal Afterpay’s decision to decline my application ?
- Why does Afterpay decline some merchant applications?
- What’s wrong with merchants selling pre-orders?
- I am a merchant wondering why an order may fail?