We want you to know that we will only decline an application after very careful consideration. Unfortunately though, we’re not able to onboard every merchant who applies. We’re continuing to grow rapidly and are available in an increasing range of retail segments, but we aren’t yet available for every type of merchant, which may mean we have to decline your application.
Articles in this section
- I am a merchant how do I apply for Afterpay Australia?
- Health Practitioner - I want to add Afterpay to my payment options
- How long will it take to process my application?
- Why have I been asked to provide further information to support my Afterpay application?
- What happens if my application is declined?
- Can I appeal Afterpay’s decision to decline my application ?
- Why does Afterpay decline some merchant applications?
- What’s wrong with merchants selling pre-orders?
- I am a merchant wondering why an order may fail?