At Afterpay, our aim is to connect customers with merchants for a great shopping experience. In order to continue our customers’ confidence in Afterpay, it’s important that our partnered merchants meet some important requirements. This includes being able to ship goods in a timely manner and ensuring the quality of goods is of an acceptable standard. We may ask for information to support this. We also need to make sure we work with merchants who fit within Afterpay’s overall risk appetite, so we may ask for specific information to help us assess this.
Articles in this section
- I am a merchant how do I apply for Afterpay Australia?
- Health Practitioner - I want to add Afterpay to my payment options
- How long will it take to process my application?
- Why have I been asked to provide further information to support my Afterpay application?
- What happens if my application is declined?
- Can I appeal Afterpay’s decision to decline my application ?
- Why does Afterpay decline some merchant applications?
- What’s wrong with merchants selling pre-orders?
- I am a merchant wondering why an order may fail?