While Afterpay doesn’t specify a minimum purchase amount, stores may. Please ask a store associate if you are unsure. You’ll see the maximum amount displayed clearly in the Afterpay app prior to your purchase as the amount you have available to spend. Please note, your available to spend is not a guarantee of approval at the time of purchase.
Articles in this section
- How do in-store purchases work with the Afterpay Card?
- Where can I shop in-store using Afterpay Card?
- How do I know if my device can be used to make an in-store purchase with Afterpay?
- Can I still use the barcode to shop in-store?
- Can I use my Afterpay Card in Apple Pay for purchases in apps and on websites?
- How do I return something I purchased In-store using Afterpay?
- Is using Afterpay in my digital wallet secure?
- Help! I’m having trouble making an in-store purchase with Afterpay
- Can I make an in-store purchase using the Afterpay Card on my Apple Watch?
- Can I return an online purchase to the Afterpay Card?