Settlement files are available via Afterpay Merchant Portal. This allows you to see which currency / country of origin for orders in the ‘Consumer Country’ column.
Articles in this section
- Are any additional fees or charges applied to the exchange rate used or to the cost of the purchase by the customer?
- Cross Border Trade - What is it?
- Cross Border Trade - What happens when a refund is issued by a Retailer?
- Will we (merchants) be able to see the amounts the customer sees or will the merchant portal always show in our currency?
- When do I get paid for cross border transactions?
- Cross Border Trade - How do I see the cross border transactions that are made each day?
- Cross Border Trade - Why is the currency conversion rate on Google different to what is displayed for a purchase on Afterpay?
- Cross Border Trade - How is the exchange rate determined?