No. The barcode will work at any store that accepts Afterpay as a payment method. Irrespective of which retailer you choose to shop at you will need the select the barcode icon at the bottom of the App home page to then use at the register.
Articles in this section
- Why when I have just created a barcode successfully is my online order declined?
- Where I can shop in-store using Afterpay?
- What can I spend in-store with Afterpay?
- Can I refund or exchange if I checked out with Afterpay?
- What do I pay on the day of purchase?
- Do I have to select the store I want to shop in on the app before shopping?
- How many times can I use my barcode?
- How to use Afterpay In-store?